From 6pm tonight until 6pm on Friday July 2 South East Queensland, Townsville city, Palm Island and Magnetic Island will go into a 3 day lockdown.
These will be the only reasons to leave home after the lockdown kicks in:
- Essential education and work that cannot be done at home or to obtain health care services, including getting your vaccination
- Care or support of a vulnerable family member
- Essential shopping in your local community
- Exercising with no more than one person, not from your household in your local community
Further restrictions for the lockdown:
- Limit of two visitors to private homes
- 20 people can attend a funeral
- 10 people can attend weddings, but no dancing or singing
- Restaurants and cafes can provide take away and home delivery
- Cinemas, entertainment venues, recreational venues, beauty and personal care services and gyms all closed
- Places of worship will also be closed
The Queensland local council areas going into lockdown
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
- Scenic Rim
- Lockyer Valley, and
- Magnetic Island
- Palm Island
Please continue checking Queensland’s contact tracing site as they are being updated regularly. If you have been in any of the listed locations at the relevant times please follow the guidelines QLD Health have issued for (Close Contact, Casual Contact and Low risk contact).
It will be work as usual for Team Transport however there will be some of our staff working from home but they are fully functional, there may be some cancellations and interferences however we need to handle these as we did previously in January and March this year.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact myself directly or you can email email@example.com
Further updates will be issued upon advice from Qld Health and our regulators.
Thanks everyone, stay safe